Monday, February 19, 2007

Meeting the family


Of course I can be sweet, originally uploaded by Crazy Chihuahua.

Today Melvin met a large part of his extended family, on his mother’s side at least and that on Mothers Day!
After one hour drive on a day with minus 14 degrees outside, brrr!

My family consists of my mum and dad, babysister (soon to be 24) posing in the picture with Melvin, and next door my aunt and uncle, my cousin with husband and two kids, and my other cousin (visiting) and boyfriend. About 11 people to greet the newest part of the family + the cat of course who run away frightened of the little rascal called Melvin.

Melvin was very shaky and scared at first, but it didn’t take him long before his curiosity took over and the investigation started. After sniffing through every inch of the house he greeted everybody with tonz of love and Chihuahua kisses. He felt more secure and safe by every second he was there. Deep inside he is really a though little boy :-)

No comments: